What is IBM ODM?
Provides an easily manageable, single source of truth for operational business decisions
IBM ODM enables organizations to collect their business policies and bring them under centralized Management. These policies consist of the Decision logic used to govern the Operation of the organization. These policies are stored in a rules repository, the organization’s single source of truth, which over time, develops into an Enterprise Asset. The decision logic is then used to develop reusable decision services that can be consumed by the various applications across the organization.
(+) What does IBM ODM do?
(+) How does IBM ODM work?
Interested in learning more about how Decision Management can increase your Business Agility and profits? – Attend our next webinar with James Taylor and find out how!
Attend the “Making Decisions at the Velocity of Change” webinar on October 29th, 2014 and learn:
- What is Decision Management and Why it is important
- How to automate decisions in BPM processes
- Specific use-cases for Decision Management
- How to get started with Decision Management
- Best practices for using Decision Management to succeed with Business Rules Management Systems