Why is IBM ODM Important?
Empowers organizations to automate, optimize and govern repeatable business decisions.
Organizations have benefited enormously from information technology but as the business world continues to change, and it becomes harder and harder to be competitive, traditional software applications cannot deliver the flexibility and agility required to react quickly to changing environments and customer requirements. IBM Operational Decision Manager adds flexibility and performance to your business systems, so that you can respond quickly and accurately, gaining the competitive advantage.
(+) Challenges without IBM ODM
(+) Results with IBM ODM
Interested in learning more about how Decision Management can increase your Business Agility and profits? – Attend our next webinar with James Taylor and find out how!
Attend this webinar on October 29th, 2014 and discover:
- What is Decision Management and Why it is important
- How to automate decisions in BPM processes
- Specific use-cases for Decision Management
- How to get started with Decision Management
- Best practices for using Decision Management to succeed with Business Rules Management Systems